OUR PLAN TO KEEP TEXAS RED
I am committed to representing you (SD 7)through dedication, hard-work, and diligence if elected to the State Republican Executive Committee. Historically, Senate District 7 has always sent a Precinct Chair to the SREC. I am the ONLY Precinct Chair in this race. It is not a prerequisite to be a member of the SREC but I believe it should be. This is my plan to keep Texas RED and READY!
- With Precinct Chairs, I will utilize Actual Tools for Actual Results concerning issues, campaigns, and elected officials throughout the State.
- Providing my expertise in developing comprehensive training guides for County Chairs and Precinct Chairs.
- As a strong Precinct Chair, I lead by example to include volunteers and voters in our political process.
- As an effective Chairman of a Committee in the largest Republican County in the Nation, I am an experienced team builder to get projects formulated, developed and implemented.
- Spearhead or promote plans on a state level that assist our grassroots to increase voter turnout.
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON OUR VISION
Ok… this is what it comes down to it for me…
I am a level handed Republican woman who is deeply committed to our core values as a way of life…
I am a Republican even in the tough times, bad steps, wrong directions, imperfect candidates and disappointed campaigns. I am willing to give it my honorable all to fight for the good times, the good steps the better candidates and great campaigns.
I will not give up… ever… I have faith.
Charlotte L. Lampe
(SREC Candidate for Senate District 7)